Friday, April 1, 2011

tics, tweets, tango

I have gone up from bed early this morning, i instinctively poured water in the kettle, turned on the stove, got a cup, then waited for the water to boil, put coffee, sugar and creamer (powdered) in to the cup stirred it with a spoon then went out for some fresh air.

To my mind i believe it could be relaxing, but guess what?

I have been hit by every stress point i have in my body.

All i hear then was the tic tac of that wall clock in my mind, the twitting birds and the frank sinatra's album played by someone i don't think i know who from the neighborhood.

I sat on that yellow and blue chair at the garage ignoring whatever that couldn't release my mind. I looked nowhere, someone from the back of my head is breathin' on my neck saying, 'YOU ARE WASTING YOUR DAMN TIME!!'

that left me thinking if i am dilly-dollying, i'm 20, and i just stopped college just because i don't think i still can and i'm being bothered by the thought that i do not really like what i would do after college. Time being wasted i think because i am not doing what i supposed to be doing at my age, 'i am an out of school youth', but i have been thinking of this for more than a million times before and it was CONVINCING to stop college for i have a lot of reasons aside from doubts.

"now, it's crying time again you'll gonna leave. i can see that far away look in your eyes. I can tell by the way you hold me darlin'. Chuchuchuchuchuchuchuchuchu(i didn't catch up with the lines) it's crying time." that was a big bang! That song's provoking tears, but i didn't mind! I go on with my thought and wanted to turn back time, but it's too late. Though, i am in the world of electric machines, time machine isn't existing YET. Then tune in to Doraemon, and was shocked that the episode was about that machine i long to have. (wish doraemon's an existing creature)

"lonely, i'm mister lonely. I have nobody to call my own." it was that familiar karaokè again.

how about that? I stop thinking and concentrated with my favorite show! The hell i care with the past!!

I got today and the future to make it better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment