Friday, April 1, 2011

THE LOVE I HAVE VS. THE LOVE I CAN GIVE

HE'S NOT EVEN THE MAN OF MY DREAMS, BUT I END UP HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH HIM.

Most of his hissy fits are getting into my nerves!

If i have a chart of people who made me cry from greatest number of times to the least, i bet he is my topnotcher. He doesn't really mind the words he say, he just let them out and strike whoever he say those words to. He neither mind what his actions can convey, whether or not they are understood, he just give it a shot the way he knows how to.

He was not tought how to say sorry i guess, 'cause he suck at it!

His tolerance and patience are immeasurable for they are so short. He is inconsiderate in most of the times.

He never run out of tasks to assign and it gets tiring everyday.

He is not a big fun of giving space. In fact, he did not give one for the record! He don't give his 'yes' for major, life changing decisions i make for myself, unless i do them before hand and before i even ask an approval about them, that way, he can't do anything anymore.

He is not good in showing how delighted he is for something great, it just wouldn't turn out into flattery for the person who did nice, and worse, it is much of an insult.

His mad voice rattles me a lot, to the extent of me just frozen in one corner with no words nor thoughts, being left blank and numb.

He doesn't hand the remote control nor ask what channel i want to tune the TV on. It just don't work that way for him! With the TV, he's the BOSS! (much like for everything)

He likes drama! It's not really something obvious or an impression for those who don't know him, idk, i find it a minus "pogi" points.

He was not positive. Pessimism invites bad luck, but he still keeps the attitude.

He created the concept of favoritism. He has apple of his eyes, and that annoys me!

He doesn't ask questions, he assumes that what he knows is the only thing that is right and acceptable. Conceited is the right term and more likely judgemental.

After work, he just sits there and wouldn't move even his fingers. I got it, he's tired. And then..?

I AM SO THANKFUL THAT I WASN'T NAMED AFTER HIM, or else i'd wake one morning hating my name because it sound rediculous and probably would start asking God WHY. ROLANDA VINUYA, what d'you think? Rhythm! Oh, i LOVE! *sigh*

Besides everything and anything, he knows how exactly to show love, show he cares and he supports. He gets the exact definition of responsible and over-doing it.

One thing i should be proud of about him is the fact that he is trustworthy and he doesn't concentrate with the predicament but how to solve it anyway.

He cooks good and savory food no one has ever made me taste of, not even my mom!

He sings his songs from the heart, and the last time i can remember is his own rendition of LARAWANG KUPAS that no one has ever sang as lovely as he does *wink*

He keeps his pain within so no one worries for him. Which i think, not really a good sign. Asking God to heal him means asking Him to remodel his whole psyche. I know that is something impossible for human, but GOD IS A GOD OF IMPOSSIBILITIES. So, i'll hold on to my faith.

He keeps his words, make them his principle -- that in the long run would define him as a person. He never promise something he wouldn't want to do, he makes sure that he sworn means he's willing.

I LOVE HIM, I DO.

The love i have is not equal to the love i can give, they are extremely two different thing, and the last is GREATER. If time comes that i do not have love left, it's the love i kept for him will keep me going, for without him i did not even exist and experience life.

On that note, i would never find another to love as much as i love him. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment