Friday, April 1, 2011

08. NOVEMBER. 2010, 12:06am

DEAR YOU,

i'm sure i haven't met you yet, 'cause if i have, it's given that i won't let you go and the rest will be history.

I never question your existence, nor doubt if you'll ever find me or probably if i ever find you, i know it'll happen; maybe not now, nor tomorrow, maybe the next day, or next year, or perhaps next decade. One thing is certain, i'm looking forward to that day. I'm looking forward in seing your face, staring you in the eyes, feeling your heartbeat, responding your kisses, hugging you back when you find me so cuddly no matter how long or how tight, and cherish your love of course.

Well, i have created you on my mind. I imagine you so sweet and caring, that you even stay awake at home while waiting for me to get home from a very long over time, sing me 'GROW OLD WITH YOU' to sleep and true to the lines of that song you would carry me around when my arthritis is getting bad like how Robbie Hart promised Julia Sullivan. I see you making me warm in my coldest nights and would never ever make me feel i'm alome whenever we're apart (like when we're both working or you've manage a boys's night out). I also see you as someone who would carry me on his back if i'm lazy going somewhere or just whenever we play, someone who would play tickle-ticklish-toe with me then tame me when i pretend that i'm hurt or offended.

Someone who would answer my vain questions like "do you love me?", "how long would you love me?", "would you still love me when i'm old?", "how many kids do you want? What would be their names?", "do you want me to be their mum?" and " will you say 'i love you' in a crowd?" and would like it best when it's your turn to ask those 'vain' questions back.

I know you'll be that someone who would look at me as if i am the most beautiful woman you've ever laid your eyes on. Who'll believe every word i say as if i am the most trustworthy person you've ever talked to. You'll be that someone who would discuss things with me, even the simpliest decision you'll make or the most non-sense thought you have. Someond who would let me nag and show how careless my words are and still ask for a time to explain his side. Someone who would wipe my tears in fights, and someone who would resist my mood swings, that he won't show his unless i'm done and it's already his turn.

I can't promise to be a perfect partner, but i promise a shoulder to leam on in times of troubles or times of movie in the theater, hands to applaud to your success, and, a heart that would always love.

I would still be that someone who would stay when your down. I would still be that someone who would resist your loud snores at night. I would still kiss you first thing in the morning though your breath still stinks. I would be that someone who just laugh at your loud farts. That someone who would crack big time even when jokes are not those jokes-to-laugh-at. Someone who would prepare your clothes to take a bath and hand yot your towel. Someone who would give you massage when you're too tired. I would be that someone who would trust your words and none other than you, even if your officemates link you to someone else (unless of course i see you actually flirting). I would still give you time though i'm exhausted doing office's stuffs, who would always cook your most requested dish and eat dinner with you everyday. That someone who would scratch your back to sleep and would LOVE YOU TODAY AND FOREVER.

Life couldn't be complete without you, and i want to believe that you'll happen SOMEDAY.

If i found and loved you, i'll always will be in love.

Love,
Me.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment