Friday, January 28, 2011

CRAZY I'M IN LOVE

Dear You,

lately, i've been wondering what part of my brain you have messed up, that i am being captured with every single detail of my thought about you. Everything's just surreal that i don't want to stop thinking about it, and it's just.. just.. INCREDIBLY ROMANTIC, so, so, so i just can't stop!

You're sensation every moment is phenomenal.

This is i think very unfortunate for me 'cause i don't get anything in return, even a smile or 'hi'. You just unfortunately again looked at me blankly and say nothing!

I know i'm better off, but it ain't easy. In fact, it would've been the hardest thing i could ever do these days.

I know i'm not in love. It's just a part of me being quirky and flirty. But you know, uhm, everytime someone ask me 'a penny from your thought?', you certainly are my penny.

I am also sure that one day this feeling would eventually subside, as much as i am sure that it wouldn't be sooner or later, i need time for no one's sake!

But, you know what? You're pissing me off! Why wouldn't you stop reminding me that i like you?! That everyday's a good one when you're around? That every 'see you tomorrow!' means 'i will miss you'? Can you just stop before 'i like you' turns to 'i love you'? PLEASE!

I don't really mean that, what i mean is apparently,

'look, i guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But i also guarantee that if i don't ask you to be mine, i'll regret it the rest of my life 'cause i know in my heart, you're the only one for me!'

doesn't that makes sense to you?

Someone right here's waiting, and someone right here wanted you so much.

I'm rediculous, i know. But i wouldn't be this way if not for you, put that in mind though you don't know who actually you are to me.

Every single day would mean different as the past if and only if i have you.

I said what i wanted, just go ahead and say yours.

Take care my dear.

Love,
kim 


No comments:

Post a Comment