Friday, January 28, 2011

6 a.am of ALMOST everyday

Every morning when i'm off from work i promised that i would treat my self a walk in the park as a part of my routine.

At first, i was just giving my physical body an exercise after long hours of just hanging around with my workmates, clicking my mouse, talking and listening.

As days past by, i just realized that while i walk, i'm giving myself a mental therapy as well.

I'm having the chance of reflecting on my random thoughts, reviewing what has transpired on my day, and, listening to my world and not anybody else's.

Whenever i do, i wouldn't put my earphones on.


Why?

Because i feel better tuning in to my favorite station that plays my favorite song over and over.. LIFE FM.

I do not look down as well, and most of the time, i just look at the horizon and enjoy that view..

As i tell myself,

God put a bright orange morning sun for me to appreciate, He put those graceful trees around to freshen me up and encourage some folks to jog so i have one or two to give my smiles to.

Observe

Criticize sometimes.

Judge.

Those are fews things i do.

But then, this morning is different.

I seek love amongst the people towards each other.

I found some, but apparently weren't satisfying.

- a daughter who plays badminton with her father who's on my estimation his early sixty. The daughter would laugh at him whenever he misses a shot, and instead of getting piss, he would just laugh at the laugh. It was SWEET seing them laughing at each other.

-the basketball coach who inspires his players rather than breathin' on their necks.

-a Filipina who passionately wipes her foreign husband's sweat in the middle of his run.

-that german shepherd who religiously followed its lord's instruction to stay at one point then at a signal would run to the other point.

WHERE'S THE LOVE?

-a mad man, in his weary clothing, shoulder-length ungroomed hair, struggling to his thoughts and shouting the name 'marlyn' with his tears flowing continously while he's harshly grasping his stomach, would at times sit uneasily, walk then find a trash can to look for food in case it's his lucky day.

-crued oil price hike, do i need to explain? We all know that is equal to saying fare hike, commodity price hike, and a whole lot of HIKE's!

-worse, i didn't do anything!

Crap! my today's 6a.m.'s makin' me GUILTY. :(

(written: january 20, 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment